Welcome to the Universe


We are the Dreamers and Believers. We are the Kings and Queens. We are The Echelon.
ø lll·o. In Defence of Our Dreams ₪ ø lll·o.
Provehito In Altum

“Tomorrow lets all promise we’re going to live the first day of our new lives. We will be brave, fight for what we believe in and well will live dreams.”
— Jared Leto, MARS300

“Dreams are possible. You can do what you dream.”
Jared Leto, MARS300

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Jared Leto’s Delhi Birthday
Hollywood actor Jared Leto arrived in Delhi on Tuesday morning. The "Requiem For A Dream" star, who turned 40 on Monday, celebrated his birthday in the capital on Tuesday. "On my birthday, I was on the flight.

But yes, I was looking forward to celebrating with my Indian friends, and here I am, with you all. What really surprised me was that when I was at the airport, a person came and asked for a picture with me. He actually recognised me, and I was really touched. On my way to the hotel, I kept taking pics and couldn't stop admiring the streets and people," Jared told us.

The actor, who's come to India with brotherShannon and two friends, added, "We plan to stay for a week. I think people here are very simple, warm and loving. In the day, I visited old Delhi. We went to the Red fort, enjoyed sitting in the tuk tuk and ate street food. Next, I plan to go to Agra to see the Taj Mahal, after which we'd like to visit Varanasi as I've heard it's a beautiful, spiritual destination. We want to capture pictures of the aarti that happens there at night. We also plan to tour Rajasthan, mainly Jaipur, Ajmer, Udaipur and Jodhpur." That's quite an itinerary, we must say!



credit : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hollywood/news-interviews/Jared-Letos-Delhi-birthday/articleshow/11278788.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment