Welcome to the Universe


We are the Dreamers and Believers. We are the Kings and Queens. We are The Echelon.
ø lll·o. In Defence of Our Dreams ₪ ø lll·o.
Provehito In Altum

“Tomorrow lets all promise we’re going to live the first day of our new lives. We will be brave, fight for what we believe in and well will live dreams.”
— Jared Leto, MARS300

“Dreams are possible. You can do what you dream.”
Jared Leto, MARS300

Sunday, February 5, 2012

#WishesForShannonCollage by @Vampire_Echelon

Echelon last year I had put together the #WishesForTomoProject http://twitpic.com/6f05oe and the#WishesForJaredCollage http://twitpic.com/7yibif

Now as you all know @ShannonLeto ‘s birthday is getting closer,so I’ve organized a project called the#WishesForShannonCollage

Here’s what you all need to do
1.Send me a pic of you holding a sheet with HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON written on it in your own language along with your favorite SHANNON Leto quote written on the same sheet

2.I also need you to add the name of your country

3.Send the pic to vampireechelon6277@gmail.com

A conformation mail will be sent to you once I receive the picture

I’ll be collecting all the pics and making a collage

DEADLINE: 7th March at 8pm IST (I will let you know if there are any changes)

So brothers and sisters let me know if you are in + spread the word !

Thank you so much !

@Vampire_Echelon

No comments:

Post a Comment